Quick Links: LCRA Travis.uslakes.info
The All Catalina Fleet 69 is a group of friendly and active sailors who love to sail in the Lake Travis and
Texas area. We promote recreational sailing, fellowship, and skill
development through regular meetings, cruises, and
social activities. Membership is open to all persons who own, have
owned, or have "an interest" in a keel sailboat of any length
manufactured by Catalina Yachts.
- Next meeting is on Thursday, October 12, 2017 (We meet on the second Thursday of each month, except December)
- Time: (The schedule is evolving) 6:30 Socialize and Order, 7:00 Eat and Socialize, 7:30 Meeting and
Program, 9:00 Adjourn.
- UT Meteorologist Troy Kimmel will talk to us about Local Weather. There's lot to talk about on this topic!
Mangia Pizza, 8012 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX, near Mesa and Spicewood Springs Road.
like good Italian food or salads, Mangia Pizza has it. You can order
after you arrive or order in advance at 512-349-2126. See the menu at mangiapizza.com/menu.html. If you aren't hungry, just come, socialize, and learn.
- Next Cruise: September Breakfast & Lunch Cruise
- This annual favorite tradition continues, in one form or another.
- Saturday, 9/23 - anchor and spend the night in Barry's Cove. (map) No
specific time has been announced, but it's nice to get there by 5 pm so
we can all relax and have our boat-dinners. (Last year, cold and/or
fried chicken was popular, along with salads to share.)
- Sunday, 9/24
- If on a boat, we'll rise with the sun and have coffee, pancakes, mimosas, eggs, and more.
- 11 am: lunch at Ernie's on the Lake, which is near/in Emerald Point Marina near the high-lines. It's in the remodeled location where Carlos and Charlie's used to be.
We like to be in a place where boaters can safely and comfortably
anchor for the night, and the boat-less can drive to. Arkansas Bend Park
is closed until next year for renovations. Sandy Creek Park is sloped
and rocky at this lake level. Cypress Creek Park (great last year) is
too shallow at lake level 672'. And Bob Wentz Park, next to Windy Point
is too exposed for anchorage.
- Hosts: The Batter Blasters. (Clay, Robert, James) (Joe is on leave)
- Weather and Astronomical Data:
Click on News or Calendar anytime for more information on past and future meetings, cruises, and events.
- Announcements, Upcoming Events, and items of interest:
iPower web site is